Sunday, September 11, 2011

Leaky Gut

As promised, I have some news for you on Leaky Gut. I couldn't say this better myself, so please click here to see what Two Sisters Gluten Free had to say. Great stuff! The only thing I would add is that when the intestinal lining is compromised the yeast, parasites, food particles, etc.. that are leaking through will cause pain, bloating, inflammation, and a variety of other symptoms (more later). Chronic inflammation leads to illnesses such as IBS, Fibromyalgia, arthritis, diabetes, and so on. Getting to the cause of your symptoms is essential as well as healing the lining of the gut if it's been compromised. It's been said your belly is your second brain and I couldn't agree more as so much of one's health and wellness depend on it functioning properly! And, interesting enough, g-free living is the best way to live free :)





No comments:

Post a Comment