Saturday, January 7, 2012

New Year, New You series and blog postings

There are so many exciting things going on in the blogosphere this month that I couldn't resist sharing with you in case you haven't already signed up to receive all this helpful and healthy information!

Over at The Balanced Platter we are helping you start 2012 balanced, healthy, and gluten-free.

Hallie and Lexie are hosting a fabulous month to help you start a new year; every Thursday in January, different bloggers will share their healthier recipes and tips.

Lastly, I am thrilled to be hosting Naomi Devlin’s Go Ahead Honey, It’s Gluten-Free event. This month I am asking you to share foods that heal. I think that’s going to be an easy one since we are all focusing on tips, ideas, and resources that will only bring our tummies, our minds, and our bodies, the nourishment we need.

I want to know what foods bring healing to your mind,
your body, and your soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment