Tuesday, June 21, 2011

This morning, I checked into Lexi's blog over at Lexi's Kitchen, and she was bringing attention to a recent post over at Gluten Free Easily, Grieving Gluten: The Five Stages or Loss of Gluten Plus a New One. This post is a 'must' read If you or someone you love has recently been diagnosed with celiac/gluten intolerance, a food allergy or any medical condition that requires substantial modifications to diet. As one who has been diagnosed with Celiac (among 24 others) and has a son who has Type 1 diabetes and a daughter who was recently diagnosed with various food allergies (including gluten, dairy, soy, corn, eggs, and yeast), I was able to see the processes I've gone through three times now to get to the 'embracement' part. The journey has never been easy so it was nice to see that my responses were pretty common and I am OK and on my way to living the GF life to the fullest. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment